Saturday, February 27, 2010

Count Down Begins!!


9 weeks!!!!!!!!
I have officially started the count down till Baby Smith is born. And yes I am referring to him as Baby Smith because we keep changing his name and going back and forth, so his official name will be announced on his birthday! I can't believe how much this little guy moves and how hard his little feet and legs can kick me! He rolls all around and I can feel where he is in my tummy its so much fun, especially for Blaine. Sleeping has become a chore. Between my legs falling asleep, being fat - its much harder to roll around and get comfortable as a fatty, and going to the bathroom about eight times a night I am pretty tired around 3 in the afternoon. But I just cannot wait to meet my little guy! What kind of personality is he going to have? Who will he look like? What is it going to be like to be a MOM!! its kind of a big deal. I have a doctor's appointment this week and an ultrasound! I cant wait I love seeing him its so much fun.
Today 3 of my nieces came over to play, Gilberto's 2 children came over and then their cousin joined in on the fun. So I had two 7 year olds, two 5 year olds, and two 3 year olds. Oh and did I mention that 3 of the children do not speak fluent English. It was a lot of FUN to have everyone over. But it made me so tired and it was hard to keep up with everyone, I blamed it on the pregnancy and then it hit me, Blaine and I want a big family so someday I could be pregnant and have 6 children of my own!! Ahh.. made me rethink the size of the family that I want but then I thought my kids will be a little bit more spread out than these guys are so I should be ok right?... And we did have lots of fun!! I had just better prepare myself for all the work that comes with it. Talk about toys all over the house and dishes piling up. But hey I won't go from no children to 6 they will come one at a time I think I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment