Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a Mover

So yesterday this little guy moved all day long! - I am not even exaggerating. I don't think he slept once all day. It was fun to be able to feel him, it made me think about what kind of personality he is going to have. I think he is going to be a lot like his Dad! It was nice that he moved, kicked, rolled, and had the hiccups all day because Blaine got to feel and see him move. Usually when Blaine tries to feel him lately he quits moving, its like he knows Daddy is there and that he had better stop kicking Mommy. But last night he was doing back flips or something.. and Blaine got to feel and see him move. It was so exciting, and it makes both of us so excited to meet him!! :)
We got another ultrasound last week and I was really surprised by how big you could tell he had gotten. He was in a frank breech position so the the poor little guy is folded right in half, his little feet were right by his head! I am starting to get a little concerned about the fact that he is going to triple in weight before he is born, he is either just not going to fit or I am going to be the size of a boat! In the ultrasound we could see a little bit more detail and I can already tell he is going to be the cutest. But what is funny is a day or two after the ultrasound we were at Blaine's parents house and saw a picture of Blaine as a baby and I kid you not, he looks just like the ultrasound picture we got. I thought I was going crazy so I asked Blaine and he thought so too! The baby looks like Blaine!! :) which makes me very happy because Blaine was basically the most adorable baby there ever was!! I would post pictures from the latest ultrasound but my scanner is being extremely difficult! Oh well i try again next time!

1 comment:

  1. Aw that's way exciting!
    I want to see more pictures of pregnant Jacqui...it's crazy to hear about your baby kicking and such...it's so crazy you're pregnant!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete