Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dannah was here!!

Pictures First:


Cooper asleep after opening gifts!!


Blaine so excited about his presents!!



Cooper helping Dannah with her presents!




What could be in it?..





Dannah!!

So my sister Dannah got to come see me for a few days before she headed home for Christmas. It was so fun to have her, but it was such a short visit. I already miss.






I got some winter pictures made of Cooper. I ordered some copies for everyone that I will send in late Christmas cards. Sorry! But here is the link to see all the pictures and if you want to you can order more or other poses. Just call or email me. myonlineportriats.com/viewsession.aspx?id=88ee207ababcd761b447bb58






She got here on friday, she found a ride right to Wenatchee from someone she knows at BYU-I. We met right after our ward Christmas party (which I made scalloped potatoes for that were amazing!) I had been counting down the days till Dannah came to visit. I always have a count down going on in my head, like right now it is count down to Christmas, then Cooper's first birthday, ect ect ect.






Oh by the way, after a year of talking about it Blaine and i bought a new computer. I love it, it has a huge monitor and is super fast. We picked it up on friday on the way to meet Dannah.






After we got Dannah we came home and talked and caught up on how her first semester of college was. She loved it! :)






Then saturday we got up and did Zumba of course and went to the craft store and did a little Christmas shopping. I finished up some crafts that I had started with a lot of help from Dannah. We made dinner and rented two movies, "Inception" and "The Other Guys" loved them both! Dannah couldn't stay awake through both of them haha.






Sunday of course we went to church and then to Blaine's parent's for dinner. When we got home we talked to Dad on the web cam!! It was so fun and now that he knows how to do it i hope we will do it often! After our chat with dad we went to my sister in law Debbie's for scones to celebrate all the december birthdays! She makes the best scones. It was fun to be with the whole family and for them to see Dannah. They all love her and have really gotten to know her from all of her visits.






When we got home we watched a little tube and made smoothies. Blaine has a vitamix and we dug it out of the basement and made smoothies with all kinds of good greens and fruits! Then we played video games. Dannah played Call of Duty with Blaine and was a natural. I put Cooper to bed. Speaking of Cooper - He is still fighting a nasty nasty little cold. It seems like it will never go away and he has a terrible cough. I feel so bad for him. it doesn't affect his mood too bad but he has better days than others and you can tell when his throat hurts and he just need some cuddle time. The cold and cough have also taken away his little voice!! But with Dannah here he got completely spoiled!






Also.... drum roll please!!.... I have a crawler! Thats right, Dannah put here computer on the ground with Cooper's favorite video on and he army crawled straight for it. I captured the video on my phone and will have to figure out how to load it on my new computer so I can post it. Cooper's other new thing is that he can throw a fit, for example; he is currently sitting on my lap and got a hold of a pen and tried to eat it. I took it away and he yelled and arched his back in anger! lucky me.






Monday Dannah and i did a little more shopping and wrapping and then went back up to Deb's to make christmas treats. Dannah did some crafts while we were up there. she is making some neat christmas presents. Cooper wasn't having as good a day. After we left Deb's we came home and made dinner - fried rice, shrimp, and stirfry veggies. Then Blaine's brother, parents, and a dear family friend came over for card night! We had a good time eating, making more smoothies and of course playing cards. We worked a little bit more on Dannah's crafts and i messed them up!! uh oh. hopefully she can fix them. After everyone left Dannah, Blaine, Cooper and I sat around the tree and exchanged Christmas presents! So fun!! Unfortuately Dannah left this morning even though I begged her to stay! But we had a great time while she was here.

I promise to take lots of pictures and videos on Christmas and post them right away.
Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the link does not work to see the pictures. Just email me at the gmail account and I will forward you the email.

    ReplyDelete